Hendersonville, North Carolina ~ 828.785.2389

October 22, 2010

Five on Friday | Sunbury Portrait Photographer


1. I’m feeling absolutely horrible about the fact that I have had to say no to so many of you that have called for fall sessions in the last couple of weeks. Unfortunately there are only so many hours in a day and there is no way that I could possibly accommodate everyone’s requests and still continue to feed my children daily and sleep. As it is right now, I’m only sleeping about 5 hours a night! Thank goodness my husband does the laundry. So the kids do have clean clothes at least! So please understand that I am only saying no because I don’t want to over commit myself and not be able to provide the best service possible to each of my clients.

2. Can’t believe that Trick or Treat is this week. Where did October go? This year we are wearing costumes that we already have in the house. When I asked Cooper what he wanted to be, he said he wanted to wear his Bumblebee costume. Awesome! Apparently he didn’t realize that there was the possiblity of going shopping for a new costume. And I will allow him to believe that we wear what we already have around the house for Halloween as long as I can get away with it. I have a cute little ladybug costume for Peyton to wear. I don’t even know where I got it. Someone gave it to her somewhere along the line. Sadly we will be trick or treating for the first time ever without Daddy this year. He will be out of town that evening and won’t be able to go with us.

3. The wedding that I shot last weekend was a lot of fun. Such a laid back bride and groom. I wasn’t nearly as stressed out as I was for the first wedding back in September. I’ll be blogging some of their pictures some time soon hopefully. I have been blogging out of order lately. Actually, I haven’t been able to even get pictures on the blog lately. But when I have, I don’t think they are in order of when they were taken. You can see a few of the wedding pictures over on my Facebook page if you don’t want to wait for the blog. While you’re over there, click the like button so you can keep up with things that are going on. I tend to get sneak peaks posted over there right now more than on the blog.

4. If you are interested in ordering Christmas cards, please be in touch soon. All card orders will need to be placed by November 19th to arrive in time for Christmas. As I think I’ve stated on here before, if you have pictures from a session we did earlier this year that you would like to use for Christmas cards, please let me know. I’m happy to create cards with those pictures as well. Don’t think that you have to book another session to order cards.

5. Turn around times are running right around 3 weeks right now from session to your gallery being posted. Orders are still arriving about two weeks after I receive your order. Many of you asked me throughout the year about ordering more prints at a later time for Christmas gifts. If you are in need of ordering Christmas gifts, please be in touch soon. Same deadline of November 19th applies here as well.


Just a funny picture of the kids out playing AFTER their bathtime in their jammies! Look at the look on Peyton's face as Cooper pulls her along for the ride! She adores him and will follow him anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...