Hendersonville, North Carolina ~ 828.785.2389

September 17, 2010

Five on Friday | Sunbury Portrait Photographer

I had this thought to start a series similar to Wordless Wednesday to post just 5 random thoughts on Fridays. I have read other blogs that do variations of this and I find myself looking forward to those posts on those blogs. So I thought I would give it a shot. Not sure if you will like it or if I will keep up with it. Not sure how many of you even stop by on Fridays to see what is going on around here. All that being said, we will give it a try and you can let me know if you like it or not. I thought since so many of you like Wordless Wednesday that maybe you might like this as well. Hopefully this will help us get to know each other a little better. Some comments will be personal and some will be business related. Whatever happens to run through this scattered brain of mine and actually makes it to my keyboard!

1. I was kicking myself twice on Tuesday for leaving the house without my camera. There was a gorgeous sunrise on the way to work and then there was a beautiful sunset at the end of my day at the football field. Would have made wonderful pictures for a Wordless Wednesday.

2. We are having a bit of a hard time adjusting to our new schedule with school starting, Dennis going back to work, kids going to daycare, football games beginning, Cooper going to preschool, and first night of Wednesday night church this week. Exhausted. Need I say more.

3. Looking forward to heading to northern Ohio next weekend to meet up with two of my SOAR Sisters to shoot a wedding together and hang out for the weekend on the lake.

4. Cooper said to me the other day "Look at the sky mommy. It's so bootiful." How sweet is that? I love that he is noticing things like that on his own.

5. I handed my extra camera to my girlfriend while I was photographing her kids last week. This is one of the 200 pics that she took. Me in action with her munchkins.





Have a fantastic weekend all!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...