Hendersonville, North Carolina ~ 828.785.2389

August 22, 2010

Ladies Week continued… | Marysville Portrait Photographer


I wrote the other day about Ladies Week last week. Today I want to introduce to you another dear friend of mine that rounded out my week on a fun Friday evening session. We haven’t seen each other for years, but found each other on Facebook and have been able to get back in touch. Facebook is so awesome for staying in touch with old friends.

I use to work with Barb at the Liberty Presbyterian Church in Delaware. She is quite the character and kept a super soaker in her desk drawer for protection from or revenge on (I'm not sure which) annoying people in the office! I can’t remember ever being shot with it, but I did see it in action a few times on other people. Correct me if I’m wrong Barb! :o)


I met Barb at a friend’s house in Marysville for her portrait session. Her friend was gracious enough to allow us to shoot in her quaint little yard. She has it decorated so charmingly. It made a great location for photos!


Barb started her pictures in this prairie type dress. I loved it and thought she looked great!


Then she changed and we did some more shots. Sometimes people are afraid to ask about changing clothes during a session. Just a little FYI… I don’t mind at all. Go for it!


After we finished the session we sat and chatted on the patio until the sun went down and the bugs started biting. A great way to spend a Friday evening.


Thanks Barb for a wonderful evening catching up.

P.S. Now is the time to get your fall session on my calendar! My calendar is already tight in the fall time because of my kids football schedules. So if you REALLY want fall pictures or Christmas card photos, get in touch soon.

See more of Billie's work at http://www.billiemitchellphotography.com/.

Become a fan of Billie's work on Facebook. Email Billie at billie@billiemitchellphotography.com.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...