Hendersonville, North Carolina ~ 828.785.2389

July 27, 2010

Drew | New Lexington Senior Photographer

Drew is another 2011 Senior that we have had the pleasure of working with this summer. His mom is planning ahead and getting his senior pictures taken care of early. Smart lady!

Drew is the son of two of my high school classmates.

What an awesome young man they have raised!


His mom told me that he wasn't too excited about having his senior pictures taken. But you could never tell. He was so easy to work with. And super smiley! He was complete opposite of most of my male clients. I usually have to really work to get a smile. But not with Drew. We had to work hard to find his non-smiling, serious look. And if he was able to find that look, we had to be very quiet and just shoot. If we talked to him, he would just naturally get a big smile on his face! Don't you wish there were more people like that in the world?

I kind of felt a little sorry for the poor guy. He had his mother, his girlfriend and me all telling him what to do and staring at him while he was trying to do what we asked.


If I do say so myself, I think we did a great job directing him!



If you are looking for your Senior Portrait Photographer, get in touch today. Inquire about our August Senior Portrait specials.

Don't forget to sign up for our newsletter and follow us on Facebook.
There are links for both in the sidebar.
Be the first to learn about upcoming specials and events by receiving our newsletters and Facebook updates!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...