Hendersonville, North Carolina ~ 828.785.2389

May 13, 2010

Gage | Hendersonville, NC Senior Photographer



Meet Gage.
Gage's mom called me the beginning of last week and needed a quick head shot for his yearbook picture. Luckily we were able to get together that evening and spent about 15 minutes taking pictures.


As you can see, our 15 minutes turned out great!
Gage was great in front of the camera. Very comfortable and easy to work with.


They picked a favorite and we were able to turn it in to the school on Thursday.

I'm so glad that you found me Tish and that I was able to help you with Gage's yearbook picture!
If you are looking for a senior photographer for your senior pictures, give me a call or shoot me an email. You can reach me at 614.395.4152 or billie@billiemitchellphotography.com.
Call me today to schedule your senior session!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...