Hendersonville, North Carolina ~ 828.785.2389

May 19, 2010

Abby | Sunbury Senior Photographer


I met with Abby one evening last week when it WASN'T raining! I was beginning to wonder if we were ever going to have a rain free day to shoot Abby's photos. But luckily mother nature finally cooperated.

I saw this beautiful field of wildflowers driving down the road one day and couldn't wait to take Abby there. She looked absolutely beautiful amidst all the gorgeous yellow flowers. And then I decided it was time to be mean to her and ask her to lay down in the flowers in her pretty white dress! She didn't blink and eye. She was game for everything I asked her to do!

Abby is a friend of Brooke. Brooke joined us for Abby's session and turned in to a very handy assistant for me! She is a fabulous reflector holder! We also had another friend, Alicia, join us. Alicia was a huge help in posing. She has some fantastic ideas. Thanks Brooke and Alicia for all your help!





Thanks Abby for a fun evening!
I thoroughly enjoyed our time together and hope that you love your portraits.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...