Hendersonville, North Carolina ~ 828.785.2389

March 08, 2010

Pretty in Pink! | Sunbury Children's Photographer


I know you aren't going to believe me when I tell you that this beautiful young lady is only 9 years old. She looks way too grown up to only be 9. But 9 is exactly what she is.

Meet Olivia! Her mama is a good friend of mine who called me last weekend to see if I could stop by their house quickly to snap a couple of shots of Olivia while she was dressed in her dance costumes. I of course said yes! I'm always excited to get the chance to grab my camera and take pictures.

Her daddy wasn't too excited about his little girl being all dressed up and looking many years older then she is. I can't say that I blame him.

This next picture is for him. She seems a little more like a 9 year old in this photo I think.

And this photo is just for fun! I loved the feathers!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...