Hendersonville, North Carolina ~ 828.785.2389

March 14, 2010

My drive to work... | Sunbury Photographer

My morning drive to work isn't always that bad.

When I was getting ready to leave for work and saw the beautiful sun shining and the fog lingering, I grabbed my camera as I went out the door. I knew if I didn't, I would regret it all the way down the road. And I'm glad I did. It was a beautiful drive and I was able to capture these images by just stopping in the middle of the road and snapping out across the corn fields.

Did I mention that I love the sunshine! It is amazing how a little bit of sunshine can make you feel so much more energetic and happy! I sure am glad spring is right around the corner.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...