Hendersonville, North Carolina ~ 828.785.2389

March 21, 2010

Gallery Wrap | Sunbury Children's Photographer

Lots of people have been asking me lately about the gallery wraps that I offer in my product line. So today I thought I would share a little peak at one so you can get a bit of an idea of what they are.

These pictures do not do the gallery wrap justice by any means.

But it will give you an idea of what a gallery wrap is.

Of course, if you are a current client, you will see one in person at your ordering consultation. Along with some other great products that I will be highlighting here in the next couple of weeks!

A gallery wrap is your portrait printed on canvas and wrapped around a 1.5" stretcher frame.

The photo continues around all the edges of the frame.

The canvas the the photo is printed on gives the portrait a beautiful texture.

It arrives ready to hang.

No framing necessary.

These also look beautiful sitting on a shelf or mantel.
I simply cannot describe to you in words how gorgeous a gallery wrap is.

I promise you that this will be the most cherished piece of artwork that you ever hang in your home!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...