Hendersonville, North Carolina ~ 828.785.2389

February 23, 2010

Another Mommy's Something to Remember | Sunbury Baby Photographer

A couple of weeks ago I wrote about "Capturing the Little Things". Things that you always want to remember. Things that will bring you back to a place in time when you look back at that photograph years down the road.


I talked to the mommy of the adorable little boy that I was to photograph a couple weeks prior to the session. We talked about what all she wanted to make sure we captured during his 6 month session. We talked about waiting a couple more weeks so that he would be sitting better. We talked about getting some of the same type of shots that she had of her older kids at 6 months. But most importantly, we talked about the dinosaur jammies! She had to have photos of him in his dinosaur jammies! She loved to snuggle him in these jammies and always wanted to remember how cuddly he was when he was wearing them.


When I arrived at her house on Sunday afternoon for our photo shoot, I walked in to her sitting on the floor with the dinosaur jammies in her hand. I knew that I needed to "Capture this Little Thing" for this mommy. I wanted to capture this so she could always remember her precious baby boy in these jammies and all their cuddle time together.


So here you go, a couples of the photos that will help you to always remember Ryan in his dinosaur jammies. I hope I was able to capture the memory that you were hoping for.


I of course have tons more pictures of Ryan to share with all of you. I will be back with them soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...