Hendersonville, North Carolina ~ 828.785.2389

January 07, 2011

5 on Friday | Sunbury Photographer

1. A song I love. Sometimes I wish I took more time to look at things through His eyes and be more compassionate.



2.  Wow!  What a week!  I've been sick all week.  Nothing major.  Just a cold.  But there is never any time for downtime around our house.  I posted on Facebook this week that I wish this Motherhood career came with sick days.  I sure could have used a couple of them this week.

3. I have been receiving a lot of inquiries about sessions and weddings for 2011 in the last week. I took most of the month of December off from shooting. Except for personal images of course. It's been a great way to rejuvenate my creative mind! But I am excited to get back to it soon. 2011 is going to be amazing! I can feel it.

4.  I'm also starting to get calls about Senior Pictures.  For those that didn't have time to get them done last summer or during the fall, think about a little different look for your Senior pictures.  Maybe go for some fun winter images.  Layers of hats, scarves, gloves, and boots look awesome in pictures!  And if we're super lucky, maybe we could even shoot in the snow.  I already have one senior on standby waiting for a beautiful snowfall for her winter session.  Email if you are interested in this and I will contact you to plan a snowy session.  Here is an image shot last winter on a snowy Sunday afternoon.



5.  Been cruising Etsy again this week.  On one hand I want to tell you to check it out.  There is some fun stuff over there.  But then on the other hand, I don't want you to become addicted to the site as I have.  But if you must check it out, here are a couple of my fav things from Etsy this week. 

the butterflies are free- NEW
Click here for this Etsy artist.

Dull women have immaculate homes...Vinyl Lettering for your walls
Click here for this Etsy shop.


1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for your business to really "take off" this year! You are AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...